View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 05:44 AM   #2
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordcrasher View Post
Hi,
is anybody else using Sony PSP as an e-book reader ?
I find it very nice, even if I need to create PDF with the right width to have them displayed with a good character size.
Yepp, I sued BookR on my PSP before I got my BeBook, worked fine, only thing I had problem with was the fact that the battery was drained pretty fast. Read for about an hour during my comute to work and when I got into work, I had to charge the PSP all day on USB, then I could read another hour going home. And if I forgot to charge the PSPS, well, tough luck

Never tried PDF's on it though.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote