View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 09:08 PM   #14
Anabana
Zealot
Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire 7" & 10"; 11"(?)-12" Lenovo laptop
Briefly reviving this thread to say thanks to all who responded. I ended up buying an off-brand 7" tablet (Elf II) and found a good rom which simplifies it for me. I'm having fun playing with it and 'learning' android. It was only $120 delivered, so figured I could afford to lose that much if it was a mistake! It has dual-core ICS with 1024X600 res and microSD slot. I'm able to read all my books that are scanned to pdf. So it's worth it just for that.
Anabana is offline   Reply With Quote