View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 09:56 AM   #103
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I'll attempt to share my pics...

This one is taken several feet away from a table lamp which isn't really bright

This one is taken in the same location, with the lamp off (room has dark blinds over the window but is not completely dark

Taken with a point and shoot camera, flash off.
I'd love to have one this white, but your photos are weirdly compression-artifaced and almost look like they were taken in B/W or desaturated after the fact.

Still, if I had one that really looked like that, you would never have seen me on these threads.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote