View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 07:33 PM   #575
shootingMaNs
later...
shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600, iRiver Story HD, Nook Color Kobo Libra H2O
I'm just watching what I eat, and eating smaller portions.

Last June I spent a week in the hospital with a pretty bad case of pneumonia. When I got out, I was at 309 lbs. Right now I'm at around 250(it fluctuates +/- 3 lbs.), and lost all of it just by watching how much I eat. I haven't started exercising until now. I waited until we figured out what else was wrong with me, but now that I know(MGUS) I can start. I've got a treadmill in the basement, and my wife wants me to start walking with her in the mornings, so maybe that's all I need to do to get rid of the last 50 lbs.
shootingMaNs is offline   Reply With Quote