View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 06:54 PM   #574
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Thanks for the sarcasm.... i assume that anyone really overweight would know that jogging can be dangerous to the body...then again, most sports can be dangerous in some way. I was just giving an idea...I'll be sure to ask for your "permission" before posting in this thread again. If you have any other criteria for other threads please inform the rest of the population...

just because you had a bad experience does not mean others will...

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostschutz View Post
Yeah, running. Great idea. Did that years ago and ruined my feet with it. They still bother me today. Not recommended, especially not if overweight. Pick any other exercise. Preferably one that does not multiply your body weight by gravity and crushes your own skeleton under it.

Hometrainers (is what we call them in Germany, stationary bike?) work fine. You can even mount your eReader on it. Not recommended for real bikes as you have to actually see where you're going with those. Everything else is a motivational issue.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote