View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 04:25 PM   #3
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Spooky, they're called "Primaries," where states divvy up delegates, based on votes, that will nominate a candidate to be their official presidential representative... the one with the most delegates, wins the candidacy. More or less. (Don't get me started.)

Anyway... the best I can suggest is to check out this C|Net blog: It includes candidates' responses to specific tech-related questions, and a link to the document they were derived from. Though no one asked the candidates specifically about e-books (that would be sort of like asking them what their favorite car was), you can infer from their responses how they feel about technology in general, and how conversant they are about it.

I'd be willing to bet none of them has e-books on their minds right about now...
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote