Thread: Vampire Diaries
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 03:54 PM   #1
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
Vampire Diaries

I'll right, I admit it. I really like like reading vampire books written for teenage girls. That brings me to the Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith. In a couple weeks the CW network is going to air a series based on these books, and the commercials for the series look pretty good.

To coinside with the new series they also just rereleased the first two books in the original series, and I had hoped they would be available in an ebook format. No dice.

The sequels Vampire Diaries: The Return: are available but not the original books.

If anyone else was hoping to read this series then please send the publisher an email.

mailto:harperteen@harpercollins.com

The names of the first two books they just rereleased are

The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening -- ISBN 0061963860
The Vampire Diaries: The Struggle -- ISBN 0061963879
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote