View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 08:59 PM   #8
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbrown View Post
Basically when I plug in the reader, if Library is open it simply freezes (the window says Not Responding and it doesn't repaint) though everything else in Windows works fine. If I plug the reader in before starting Library, the Library window never comes up (though I can see it running in Task Manager).
I'm guessing it is trying to read the reader's file system so it can display it but it is having trouble doing it. Do you have a memory card in the reader? If so, try removing it and see if that makes a difference.

You say it mounts to the file system without a problem. If you browse the device can you see all files on it? If so, can you run a checkdisk on it using explorer.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote