View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 01:23 PM   #12
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
Interesting.

My father was a diehard James Bond fan, from the first movie on, so a few days after I had turned 12 and was legally allowed to, he took me to see "James Bond hunts Dr. No" in a cinema showing these special films, to make sure that I knew who was the one and only "real" bond (doing the maths, that must have been in 1981, before DVDs) .

Back then, it was eary ... there were only 3 bonds so far, Connery, Lazenby and Moore. So of course, for me Sean Connery will always be the "real" bond (even when he's 90 and moving along in a wheelchair), while Daniel Craig certainly is beginning to grow on me. The others are nice, but well ...

One word regarding the books, however ... I read those from the local library at about the same time I saw my first JB movie and I remember that they were very loosely related to the movies ... more realistic, mostly.

Best regards,
Andy

Last edited by Andy_T; 04-10-2013 at 01:26 PM.
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote