View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 02:04 AM   #408
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
Kobo Touch only processing covers as they are loaded now lets you have more books on SD while it slows displaying new books list page. I suppose this is improvement over not being able to display covers. My T1 would totally stall as I was trying to page through 2000 books list with covers. It was locked up trying to process and load covers from database until battery charge was gone. Solution was turn off cover display. Still was easier to find books on T1 than Kobo because as I used page number slider to find book title or author, The titles or the authors were scanned by instead of not as useful page numbers. Tiny change big improvement.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote