View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 08:08 PM   #100
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
To be honest I think there are just too many negative reviews for it to be just down to personal expectations. I've decided to cancel my pre-order and go with another front lit reader.
Yeah. I know people want to believe otherwise or believe 'nitpicking' is somehow a statistically significant driving force in review averages, but if that were true other extremely high-profile products like iPads wouldn't be rated so well (especially when so many people irrationally loathe Apple).
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote