View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 09:08 PM   #58
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
I'm paying $45/month for my iPhone 4 with unlimited talk/text/data and no contract.

Owning an iPhone is getting cheaper and cheaper. It's not quite as cheap as even the top-of-the-line Android phones but much cheaper than it used to be. That trend will continue.
I'll get a smartphone when data plans become an option instead of a requirement.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote