View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 07:41 AM   #8
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya3098 View Post
@silver18
I may not be the first person realizing this, but if you put the images in a subfolder of /mnt/us/images, it will be treated as a book i.e the folder will show up as a single item, and when clicked the first image will be opened and you can scroll by using the "easy reach tap zones". The images will be scrolled in alphabetical order.
That is good to know. On the K4, I put my PNG files that I wanted in a collection into a ZIP file. On the K4, each file in /mnt/us/images seems to be in a collection by itself with no scrolling. The subfolder should help a lot. Your discovery makes this a lot more useful. Thanks.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote