View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 07:55 PM   #44
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebookof View Post
Icewyng:

I don't follow you.

When I was talking about having approximately 50-70Mb it was with the Pocketbook IQ as it is set up when you get it right out of the box. I never had 380Mb available. That's the main reason why I rooted my PB.
That was true up to version 2.04 firmware.
With version 2.05/2.06 Pocketbook switched to the multiple partition model Icewyng is describing.
With 2.06 and newer you get over 300MB of app storage space *without* having to root.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote