View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 06:43 PM   #266
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adalmetal View Post
Thanks for the reply..

I just tested it with Yinfalu's aplication to change the screensaver and it installed it... unfortunately I have the KT SO, so this doesn't work on my kindle... but I'm hoping to see soon a screensaver hack for the SO models...

I'd like to have the option of having personalized screensavers, but also keeping the speacial offers available (special offers are cool!). I hope that someone figures out how to do this...
Pay amazon $30 and you can freely switch between custom screensavers and KSO from amazon.com/myk
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote