Thread: Coolreader
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 04:35 AM   #85
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by surax View Post
jdromedario in a Spanish forum solves it thus:

Darkness, if you get (at least 301 +) in / system/share/cr3/i18n and rename the file or ru.mo uk.mo es.mo to you out in Castilian entire menu.
As I have no PD whether it was Ukrainian or Russian, rename the two and go.
Greetings
By the way ... Do you know if you can add dictionaries?
Last edited by jdromedario, 03/24/2011 at 19:13
thanks surax, I found the message you are referring to here, and my Spanish being better than gogle translate , the suggestion is (from a Spanish speaking perspective) to rename the Spanish "es.mo" to either ru.mo or uk.mo, implying they are the default. Since the uk one does not seem to be default either, I guess I'll try renaming uk.mo into ru.mo, and report back.

Again, many thanks, let's see if it works!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote