View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 07:02 AM   #31
Tacty
Zealot
Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One/Kobo Touch/iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
I very much doubt that. Don't provoke me to review ebookdroid reader, because I'm afraid the review would be annihilating.

(Off-topic: in terms of movies, what exactly is it that you're lacking in AVPlayerHD on iOS?)
oh, well, for a start it cost 2.99$... i cant change the color of subtitles...i'm used to yellow color for subtitles and can't stand white subtitles...that alone is the most important feature in my book...
Tacty is offline   Reply With Quote