View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 09:43 AM   #63
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
SUmkIII gave me a really nice bracelet. I happen to be one of the few heterosexual men in North America who can wear jewelry well.
...or one of the many that have convinced themselves they can. Remember, it's not really jewellery unless it went through a part of your body.

Quote:
My brothers were considering getting a stripper, but settled on a card.
Well, if you paid for the stripper, I've got an old captains chair that needs its varnish taken off...

Quote:
Mom made fried chicken and potato salad. I was in heaven...
Oh, that's a shame - your mum making you fried chicken and potato salad, and instead you're off gallivanting around in heaven like a cherub on a bender.

Cheers,
Marc (This post is bought to you by the letter "I", for "Irrelevant", and the number "eleventy", for the number of times out of ten I post an "I" post)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote