View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 02:44 PM   #8
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Bookmarks are vital for me for marking errors when I read the books that I've created.
Lucky you. I started using bookmarks for that, but at the end found it better to use pen and paper. I never (well, sometimes) knew exactly what the "problem" was (or how many there were) in the page I had bookmarked and, moreover, since the bookmark is attached to the top of the page, after changing font/size the actual error might be in a different page... So I went back to good ol' pen and paper. Besides, I can fix things in the computer without having to turn on the Cybook or open a book that I have already finished.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote