View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:13 AM   #14
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
That's weird. Are you sure you have a proper (ie. complete) zip of 2.1.4? The two I have (from two different sources) are both 68.1 MB. But I haven't tested either so I couldn't tell you if that's the right number.
You are correct. I was using a faulty memory bank housed inside my head.

Quote:
A recovery from the recovery partition is a complete overwrite back to whatever is stored on there. If your Touch is a later Touch, it may be a 2.0 firmware.
Also correct, I tried another reset and skipped the desktop set-up and I had 1.9.14 or something starting with 1.9 (I was not paying that much attention). When I then synced with the desktop 2.0.0 was reinstalled again.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote