View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 06:36 PM   #1
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
Factory Reset Sends Me Back to 2.0 ??

Oh Kobo, why you treat me so bad?

Ok, first I get a message that says my disk is full and I need to remove some books. (This happened before the update to 2.14 and then again after the update when I added some books). I have a grand total of 131 books on my Touch?

I check the memory using the desktop software and it says I only have 25mb of space, or in otherwords I'm using 99% of the available memory.

I do a factory reset and check again before disconnecting and viola it says I am now only using about 40% or so of the available memory.

I disconnect my device (using the eject button from the desktop software) and restart it. It uploads the firmware & downloads my books.

Only problem is now I am back to firmware 2.0

So I synch again, once using the wireless, then using the desktop software and both times it indicates the firmware is up to date?

So, now I'm back to 2.0 and can't get my Touch to update to 2.14?

Anybody?
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote