View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 11:42 AM   #10
geoffwood
Addict
geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT+K4T+PRST1
I pulled the trigger on one to play with. At that price it's cheap enough that if I don't like it I can move it on eBay and not take a huge hit.

It does make me wonder about the return rate that Amazon is seeing as they don't seem to be short of refurbs. Or perhaps this is a sign of them blowing out inventory before an upgrade? Who knows, but for now their loss is my gain
geoffwood is offline   Reply With Quote