View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 12:44 PM   #84
madmaxmedia
Connoisseur
madmaxmedia will become famous soon enoughmadmaxmedia will become famous soon enoughmadmaxmedia will become famous soon enoughmadmaxmedia will become famous soon enoughmadmaxmedia will become famous soon enoughmadmaxmedia will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony CLIE TG50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpfletcher View Post
I called this number 1866 556 7669 and asked them about the Reader being no longer available and I was told that I would get one for the offer price when they are back in stock. Give them a call.
Awesome, thanks for the info. I will call them ASAP.

FYI- the reader no longer even shows up on the Sony Rewards site. I understand they are routinely out of stock, but not sure if the item has ever been actually removed from the system.

In any case, I'll have to call them for details. I'll post anything I find-

EDIT- I can't find the sony reader when I seach for it on the site. When I look at my wish list, it is still there (I added it previously). When I click on the item, the page says 'no longer available.'

EDIT 2- They set up a special order for me. If you get your Sony card through this promotion, give them a call at 866 556 7669. They'll be able to place a special order for you since you signed up for the promotion. He took down my phone number, and said I'd probably get a call in the next couple of days.

The reader is definitely no longer available at the Sony Rewards site. But again, if you applied for the special offer and get your Sony card, you should be able to arrange with Sony to get the reader at the special price.

Last edited by madmaxmedia; 09-21-2007 at 12:57 PM.
madmaxmedia is offline   Reply With Quote