Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 10:49 PM   #69
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
After long deliberation and consulting with Those Who Know Best, I have decided to adjust Boomerang's ebook price to $4.99 as of the end of this week. I'm not sure how long it will take Amazon to make the change, but I will be submitting it on Friday. The current coupon will be canceled at that time. Thanks to everyone here who has already gotten a copy.

Best,
Alan
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote