View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 04:42 PM   #27
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahmad88 View Post
Thanks everyone for your responses. And thanks a bunch forthe pictures. It sounds like I will have to just check it out to see the brightness.

I have many clip on lights, but I want something I can easily stick in my purse, backpack, or whatever and not have to worry about bringing a separate light along. I really like the M-edge design, but I am getting frustrated waiting for them to come through with the Sony lights.
Sahmad, I have the m-edge 505 cover on my 600. I borrowed my husband's eLuminator (m-edge) light to try with the 505 cover. Although it's not perfect it does work. Just sticks out the bottom a little (maybe 1/2"?) when folded down. Depending on what else is in there, it could be fine in a backpack or purse.

SolRaven, thank you for the kitty pics!! Beautiful cat. Love the yellow eyes matching yellow flowers!!

Fi
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote