View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 03:07 PM   #14
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I haven't connected to the Sony ebook library in ages. However, I noticed something this morning. I bought 2 books from Sony, which of course downloaded automatically. I needed to make a backup copy ... but couldn't find them!

It turns out that the new software has made itself a new folder on my hard drive just for Sony downloads. They are hiding in "My Documents" then "My Library" and then "Ebook Library." Only those 2 books are in there, but when I open the library software, it shows all of them including the 2.

Not complaining, just saying. All I needed was yet another file to scatter ebooks onto my computer.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote