View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 12:01 AM   #63
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Except he kinda does have an obligation to answer questions. It's the obligation he took on when he, as a Kobo employee, jumped into the debate on the rumor.
Surely there is a line, and I bet he knows what it should be from Kobo's perspective. After all, you could ask him what they are planning six months from now, or any one of a number of things you might think are related. Then there is the issue of who is asking.

I am not meaning to insult you, Nate. But I think that your role outside of these forums can make questions from you into an interview. I am quite sure that even an employee as highly placed as Sameer does not engage with journalists in this way.