View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 08:01 PM   #11
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
I'm pretty sure I got a "quick start" guide in the box which was covering the basics. Different countries, different practices?
I will have to check, though.
I'm pretty sure there was, but it didn't contain the things I describe. IMO there needs to be far more troubleshooting advice written up, instead of relying on people ringing Kobo, which let's face it is a bit of a pain (and more of a pain for some - is there online live chat available for D/deaf people, for example? As far as I know, no.)
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote