View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 07:01 AM   #100
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Sorry to hear you've been so ill DreamWriter. The flu certainly has been making the rounds this winter and it's been a pretty nasty strain too I understand. I haven't caught it which might be a mixture of luck and planning. (I got the flu shot in September). A good number of people I know came down with it though.
Thanks for your well wishes. My family had a very mild case of the flu. We use homeopathics and recovered quickly. Now there's a nasty norovirus (vomiting/diarrhea) going around, which we hope to avoid.

Stay healthy!
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote