View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:07 PM   #50
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by artifact View Post
I still can't sign-out without having to re-run setup settings so that original bug remains.
Glad you got the shelf thing sorted out. As I was reading the thread just now I was going to ask if you had any shelves created and see if that was why it wasn't showing up.

The sign-out function works as intended so it's not bugged. I have suggested before that they should change the name on it because you are not the first person that has encountered this behaviour and been confused. It's function near as I can tell it to rebuild the books database without having to do a full factory reset. For people on Kobo Touch this means they don't need a hardwire connection to reset their database (they can do that over Wifi rather a full factory reset requiring a computer for setup).
robko is offline   Reply With Quote