View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 12:21 AM   #2
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by aces67 View Post
My library finally has tons of ebooks I can borrow. The problem is they are epub books. How can I get them onto my Kindle? I tried Calibre but it wont work since the book has the drm on it.
The only way to get epub library books onto your kindle is to remove the drm. As will soon be pointed out, there are a number of questionable legal and ethical issues associated with drm removal. If you choose to proceed, you will need to get 'helpers' for Calibre. We are not allowed to discuss this topic in depth or to provide instructions, however if you google Apprentice Alf's blog you can find all of the information you need there....it is not difficult.
Good luck and welcome to the forum!
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote