View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 11:03 AM   #12
Zeebra
Evangelist
Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindleChickie View Post
I am a bit put off with Amazon right now. Before the nook glow, they allowed a blogger to see a front lit kindle. That was months ago. I was excited, but now I could give two #%€ŁĄ.

It is a lot like the PS Vita. It took Sony months to release it after showing it off. By the time release rolled around, I had dropped my preorder. I didn't even wanna hear about it. Same with front lit Kindle. I see speculation on it and meh. I got nuttin.
A blogger isn't exactly a bastion of reliable information.
Zeebra is offline   Reply With Quote