View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 03:02 PM   #5
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayukawa View Post
The books aren't copying to the card at all. When I do this I have the card in the kobo, which is connected by USB. I don't have a card reader to try copying them directly to the card without the kobo involved at all.

I'm not entirely sure what side-loading is, so I probably haven't tried that.
Sideloading is copying epub books onto the kobo directly rather than using the kobo's software.

Is the system seeing the SD card at all when plugged into the kobo? If it is, are you able to format the card?

Do you happen to have a camera that can take the card? do you have the same problems when you plug the camera into the PC?
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote