View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 05:16 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MA0984 View Post
Hello everyone! I'm a newbie to the Nook world, I am so happy to have found this forum!!

I have a quick question regarding the Nook Color's power cable/plug-in port.

I have noticed that everytime I plug my NC to charge or to my computer, the slightest touch will disconnect the NC and make the unloaded/loaded notification sound like 2 or 3 times, even if it's fully plugged in.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Also, I just updated to 1.0.1. and it seems to be less of an issue. But I'm not certain if the update would really make that much of a difference. Perhaps I am being too hopeful? lol.

If it persists, I guess I should call the manufacturer. Anyways, I'm just curious if anyone else has had a similar issue and how you went about it. Thanks in advance!
What operating system are you using?
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote