View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 09:19 AM   #41
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by citac View Post
Has anyone ever expwrienced Moon+ just disappearing? I just tried to access it, and a message pops up saying the app isn't installed. What's up with that?
What version of Android? I've had this happen on ICS (and below) if apps are in use during an automatic update. I've since turned off ALL automatic updates because at least one of my reading apps are in use at all times.
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote