View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 04:59 PM   #11
Amogh Harish
Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: MacBook Air, iPad Mini, Kindle Paperwhite, Moto G
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksaber35 View Post
Can any one tell me how you connect moon+ reader pro to my dropbox as the official website is useless and i have tried googling it without any luck

http://moondownload.com/faq.html
Please do note, that you need to have the Dropbox app installed on your Android device before you can sync with it. After you've installed it, you can Sync your last reading position via Dropbox. If it's your fist time on the device, it'll ask you to authorize the app. After that, it does work consistently.

I prefer to use Kindle's WhisperSync though. Converting ePubs to mobi and then sideloading to my Android tablet, phones and K4PC and Kindle, I can get them to sync across all the devices. One shortcoming, though, is that it doesn'y sync the highlights, notes or bookmarks. Just the reading postions. But hey, beggers can't be choosers.

As for books bought from the Kindle Store, they sync everything.
Amogh Harish is offline   Reply With Quote