View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 11:00 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
The individual html files in the epub open OK when you extract them, they just don't display in Calibre. Do you think it might be something to do with the (very) long file names?
I had no problem opening with the Calibre viewer (opened with...) external, nor after adding to my library.

The file name edit was to cause Sigil to modify the epub file and save (and I really do hate really long names INSIDE a container that identifies the content. "ch01","ded","cred", "cover" work just fine :P )

Valloric
could we get a tool to Rename and sequence# a select grouping of files in the "book browser" , when "multi-select" gets added?
Code:
base_name: ch_
start_from: 1
number_of_places: 2
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote