View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 12:49 PM   #36
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by pagansoul View Post
I have never had any problems with Amazon/Kindle when it comes down to loading purchases. I was going to get a Sony 505 as a secound reader but if the Sony Store is so poorly put together I may pass. At one time the 505 was on sale for $200.00 and I kicked myself for not getting one but I really didn't need it because the Kindle fills all my eReader needs but I love toys and when the price went back to $300 I felt like I lost out. I am just so American, freaking over missing the purchase of something I don't need just because the price was right.
Well, the Sony store is neither so good that it's a reason to buy a Sony Reader nor so bad that it's a reason not to. (The last time I went on, it worked perfectly.) Even if you hate the Sony store, you can get Sony-formatted books in many other places. Though I was surprised to see that their prices were the lowest around on a couple of books I was interested in. (Amazon not in the comparison.)

I love my Sony Reader for reasons unrelated to the purchase experience.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote