Thread: Too many notes!
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 04:10 PM   #7
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
Doesn't it kind of depend how much work it is? Nothing wrong with doing what you can if it isn't going to last too long. There are programs that will bring in whole websites, like httrack. I wonder if that is the only problem, like maybe using javascript... that is how I have seen it accomplished in some of websites I've seen.
I'm not sure what you're saying -- or asking (if that's a question). That is how we did those popup notes on that aforementioned website, i.e. using javascript, of course.
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote