View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 03:09 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by allovertheglobe View Post
Grand Total: 17 1/2 hours of light use without ever turning the DR1000 off or attaching it to a PC or AC. Heavy usage will reduce that time, but I figure one should still get a solid 10 hours+

Interesting idea. I was thinking you were just going to charge up both, and leave the external battery/charge hooked up to the DR and see how long it would last. I would be interested to know.

While it is "plugged" in if you do this, at least you don't need a laptop or mains outlet close by.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote