View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 04:33 AM   #9
JakeBadlands
JakeBadlands ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JakeBadlands ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JakeBadlands ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JakeBadlands ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JakeBadlands ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JakeBadlands ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JakeBadlands ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JakeBadlands ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JakeBadlands ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JakeBadlands ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JakeBadlands ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Color Lux
Arrow Release date, and possible help

Yes, I could confirm that release date have been shifted.
Could not tell the exact day, but it is going to be late July - early August.

Currently I live in Russia, and able to help you to get Pocketbook Color Lux if you so greatly want,
with a really small profit: could buy in shop when it become available, then send using international shipping service of Russian Post. However, we are unable to receive PayPal payments in Russia, available payment terms do not support buyer's protection, as far as I know; also, I am not a prominent member of this forum; so, there is a serious trust issue as you see

By the way, I have the same views as kacir (not making a preorder, just wait for first reviews and then buy if they are good)

Last edited by JakeBadlands; 07-05-2013 at 04:37 AM.
JakeBadlands is offline   Reply With Quote