Thread: Stuck in a Rut!
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 03:06 AM   #11
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Very general, I would firstly make a decision between the first and the last five books. Do you plan to read the first books at all? They sound a little bit like a duty and if you want to read them, then do it immediately. Otherwise they will always stay in your backhead and "torture" you.

From them I would propose "I town like Alice". I personally like "Persuasion" more but not only the discussion in the book club showed that some people are struggling through it, especially through the first half.

If you decide against them all then delete them from any list that they don't clutter your brain anymore and follow the good advice of the other posters here.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote