View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 07:21 AM   #85
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Is it just me or does the Library Journal review contain a spoiler? I've never noticed them doing that before, the amazon blurb doesn't mention it, it seems to me to be a key piece of information.
IIRC, I think Library Journal reviews tend to have more spoilers. From what I remember, it's because they're written for librarians, who won't have the time to read the books but who need the spoilers when it comes go recomending the books. ("Jane might like this book. Oh, wait, the LJ review says the ghosts turn out to be fake, and she hates those stories...")
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote