View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 01:26 AM   #9
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingbacon View Post
I'm a girl.
Don't be sad about it. Just for you I corrected the misstated pronouns in the previous post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingbacon View Post
Thanks anyways. I just wanted to be able to access my library from my Galaxy S3 with Dropbox, so I used the 'save to disk' option and tweaked the save template so it would save to subfolders and have the series information in the file name and folder name.
Glad you have an option that works for you. You could also use the Connect to folder feature in the same manner with the same folder (save template is Sending books to devices would have to be changed to match your Save to disk template). Except calibre would treat the folder as a device.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote