View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 09:00 AM   #13
Lloyd Tackitt
Lloyd
Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
I haven't published anything yet, but I'm really not sure I want to use my real name for my first book because it's not exactly what I consider my main genre. It needs a new title too, and it's a way off (self-)publication yet.

Edit: (Off-topic) I have wondered what the best name to have embossed in huge gold type on an airport thriller might be. I reckon Brad Thor has it covered.
Brad Thor ought to do it
Lloyd Tackitt is offline   Reply With Quote