View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 09:26 PM   #72
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
I've created my first ever empty book today as a place holder for a series where I am missing a title. My question is only indirectly related to this plug-in, but when I purchase the actual book I'm missing, will it be 'seen' as a duplicate when I add it to Calibre?

I had no clue there was a multiple series column feature - I've been trying to figure out what to do with a couple of anthologies I have that contain books of different authors / different series.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote