View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 08:12 AM   #1890
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sischa View Post
Thx a lot, these links were a real help!
You're welcome. I've read all those pages multiple times. Each time I have a problem, I go back to them. Feel free to come back here for help. This thread is sort of a mixture of people who don't feel they can do it themselves, and those who want to get their hands dirty and tackle the recipe, but need some guidance. Kiklop is a true expert, but for simpler problems, there are others here who can help.