View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 04:42 PM   #7
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
I am taking classes online and I read the lectures on my Reader. Besides, I work for a company overseas and I use the Reader for reading the documents they send me. And of course, I also read books. I spend way too much time with my Reader!

I would like to find an easy way to read forums on my Reader. Yeah, I know, probably not very convenient.
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote