View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 02:26 AM   #45
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
This, a million times. And not just for OTR. It seems like I "rediscover" the Archive every couple of years and it's a joy all over again.

But in the realm of OTR, while exploring there, I found the OTRR Certified collection of Hank Williams' Mothers Best Flour broadcasts, which my roommate (diehard, longtime Hank fan) had never heard, and which includes tracks Hank never recorded elsewhere (that we know of). That I was able to contribute to my roommate's collection is something in itself, but to hear some of those songs was incredible.

And it was all because of this thread. I love MobileRead.
They have some good old PD movies too including a good selection of silent movies. Things like Edison's version of "Frankenstein" among others.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote