View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 04:20 PM   #15315
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Just finished Charon's Claw (Neverwinter book 3), time for A Memory of Light!
That was satisfying. Most of the major plot threads were closed, I am not a WoT scholar, so I am probably overlooking dozens of the small ones, but I don't miss them. A fitting conclusion to the story and worth the read if you have read the others in the series.

3 books and almost 1,400 pages so far this year. I know I won't keep up this pace (1000 pages in 7 days of reading), but it does give me a bit of boost on my goal for the year.

Next is 11/22/63 by Stephen King. Lots of you have said this is worth reading, so I am going to try it. It has been 20 years since I last read anything by SK.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote